2018 USAF F-35 Heritage Flight Team Schedule

Find out where your favorite performers will be! Be sure to check schedules for updates as they are always subject to change. Also post year-related performer information, such as music lists.
RyanS

Post by RyanS » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:17 pm

I updated our copy of the schedule to match that shown on the Luke AFB site for the F-35 team. They are apparently no longer going through the ACC channels that the other teams do.

http://www.luke.af.mil/F-35-Heritage-Flt-Team/
0 x
Ryan Sundheimer
www.AirshowStuff.com

JeancarloRuiz

Post by JeancarloRuiz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:40 pm

RyanS wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:17 pm I updated our copy of the schedule to match that shown on the Luke AFB site for the F-35 team. They are apparently no longer going through the ACC channels that the other teams do.

The F-35 Heritage Flight Team is commanded by AETC not ACC, which would explain why they aren't going through the ACC website anymore.
0 x
V/R

JEANCARLO RUIZ

Bretten Bailey

Post by Bretten Bailey » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:32 pm

JeancarloRuiz wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:40 pm
RyanS wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:17 pm I updated our copy of the schedule to match that shown on the Luke AFB site for the F-35 team. They are apparently no longer going through the ACC channels that the other teams do.

The F-35 Heritage Flight Team is commanded by AETC not ACC, which would explain why they aren't going through the ACC website anymore.
They've always been commanded by AETC and ACC still follows the scheduling process (i.e. the scheduler for whatever month the event is in is the one who coordinates the scheduling of the F-35 team with the showsite). It is all still done via ACC Aerial Events scheduling.

They still retain their website under the Air Combat Command portal, but their schedule links to a different website. All in all, this is ok and it may be a switch to let AETC/Luke have more of a presence with the team (back in the day, each Demo Team would have their own perspective website more than just a page in the portal).

Seeing as the F-35 participates in ACC approved Heritage Flights, the scheduling must always pass through them (and the HF Foundation). AETC and the squadron may have a say, but ACC is still the POC (and that is shown on the F-35 teams page).

I know, its super confusing haha. But hey, we at least have one line of contact AND also a webpage with a schedule, at least :).
Last edited by Bretten Bailey on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Bretten Bailey - Aerial Actions Airshows & Ballooning

aero-engineer

Post by aero-engineer » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:55 am

BTW - I'm looking for a couple of 2018 team coins. Can someone make that happen?

Kevin
aero-engineer
0 x

Adam

Post by Adam » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:07 am

Flying Legends at IWM Duxford, UK, on the 14th-15th July will seemingly be added to the schedule soon. The airshow organisers have confirmed an F-35A and P-51D in the flying display. It's the same weekend as RIAT, I'd guess they'll probably display at both shows in one sortie.
Last edited by Adam on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Freelance airshow media and videography (thisisflight.net)
Producer with PlanesTV
Airshow commentator