Airshow/Aviation Event Calendar

Post your airshow-related threads here! For specific airshows, please use the year-specific forum.
RyanS

Airshow/Aviation Event Calendar

Post by RyanS » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:21 am

Looking to plan your future airshow schedule? AirshowStuff is happy to unveil our new calendar of airshows and aviation events in the US and Canada!

https://airshowstuff.com/v4/airshow-calendar/

This calendar combines the major military/jet team schedules and other known events into a single list for easy browsing and comparison. You can use the filters to search by date, event name, location, state, country, or featured performer. We have also included links to event discussion threads on our forums, so you can get more information or ask questions about attending. If a thread doesn’t already exist for an event you want to discuss, please create one!

We hope that the new calendar will help both hardcore avgeeks and casual fans to find and connect with events near them. The calendar currently includes over 180 events in 2019 as well as preliminary 2020 airshow dates for the US Navy Blue Angels and US Air Force Thunderbirds. You can get to the calendar at any time through the button on the blue navigation bar at the top of this page.

We will be updating the calendar as schedules inevitably change throughout the year, and the link will remain the same as we progress to future years. If you see any incorrect information, or know of an aviation event that we have not included, please let us know!
Last edited by RyanS on Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Ryan Sundheimer
www.AirshowStuff.com

BrandonMllr

Post by BrandonMllr » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:29 pm

WOW! It's really cool! Thanks a lot for sharing this calendar!) :)
0 x

XL446

Post by XL446 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:24 pm

Hi Ryan,
there is a reference to the Northern Neighbors Day Air & Space Show at Minot AFB on 1 August 2020 in the calendar, but according to the headline in this article: https://www.minotdailynews.com/news/loc ... -canceled/, that show has been cancelled. I'm sorry but since I live in Europe I can't read the article itself.
Roger
0 x

RyanS

Post by RyanS » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:03 pm

XL446 wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:24 pm Hi Ryan,
there is a reference to the Northern Neighbors Day Air & Space Show at Minot AFB on 1 August 2020 in the calendar, but according to the headline in this article: https://www.minotdailynews.com/news/loc ... -canceled/, that show has been cancelled. I'm sorry but since I live in Europe I can't read the article itself.
Roger
I'll take a look! Thank you!
0 x
Ryan Sundheimer
www.AirshowStuff.com

jenjacobs

Post by jenjacobs » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:00 am

I am so sad that I missed the 2021 San Fran fleet week airshow. :cry:
0 x

gigekiy

Post by gigekiy » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:23 am

RyanS wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:21 am Looking to plan your future airshow schedule? AirshowStuff is happy to unveil our new calendar of airshows and aviation events in the US and Canada!

This calendar combines the major military/jet team schedules and other known events into a single list for easy browsing and comparison. You can use the filters to search by date, event name, location, state, country, or featured performer. We have also included links to event discussion threads on our forums, so you can get more information or ask questions about attending. If a thread doesn’t already exist for an event you want to discuss, please create one!

We hope that the new calendar will help both hardcore avgeeks and casual fans to find and connect with events near them. The calendar currently includes over 180 events in 2019 as well as preliminary 2020 airshow dates for the US Navy Blue Angels and US Air Force Thunderbirds. You can get to the calendar at any time through the button on the blue navigation bar at the top of this page.

We will be updating the calendar as schedules inevitably change throughout the year, and the link will remain the same as we progress to future years. If you see any incorrect information, or know of an aviation event that we have not included, please let us know!
Thankyou so much for sharing this cool calender.
0 x

anan21

Post by anan21 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:05 pm

RyanS wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:21 am Looking to plan your future airshow schedule? AirshowStuff is happy to unveil our new calendar of airshows and aviation events in the US and Canada!

Many thanks for sharing this info with us!
0 x