Airshow London 2020

Discussion relating to 2020 airshows/fly-ins/exercises/other events. Post news before the event and post your photos afterwards! Please create only one thread per event.
Airshowlover811

Re: Airshow London 2020

Post by Airshowlover811 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:44 pm

Chuter wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:29 pm
RyanS wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:23 pm
Jason_2018 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:30 pm
The show will still be the great show we all have come to know and love, this a minor change that will make sure show is stable for future years. Have faith in the air ops team and the operations team that we will delivery a great show again.
FYI performer announcement coming in today at noon!
If there's any part of the show I have faith in, it's Air Ops! I wasn't doubting anything in that aspect but certainly hoping for an improved fan experience.
martin_sam_2000 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:58 pm

hmm.. and Michigan is the weekend before Cleveland...with London being the weekend after. That is a good hunk of time to be on the eastern side of the Continent.

Sean
If you're going to go all that way, might as well make it worth while!

The WOTN event is the weekend before Oshkosh, so I expect them to make an appearance there as well.
You didn't hear it from me but there are a few shows these guys are touring during that block of time. TOM PERHAPS is on that list.
Is Oshkosh perhaps on the list?
0 x

GRNDP51

Post by GRNDP51 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:57 pm

Chuter wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:29 pm
RyanS wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:23 pm
Jason_2018 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:30 pm
The show will still be the great show we all have come to know and love, this a minor change that will make sure show is stable for future years. Have faith in the air ops team and the operations team that we will delivery a great show again.
FYI performer announcement coming in today at noon!
If there's any part of the show I have faith in, it's Air Ops! I wasn't doubting anything in that aspect but certainly hoping for an improved fan experience.
martin_sam_2000 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:58 pm

hmm.. and Michigan is the weekend before Cleveland...with London being the weekend after. That is a good hunk of time to be on the eastern side of the Continent.

Sean
If you're going to go all that way, might as well make it worth while!

The WOTN event is the weekend before Oshkosh, so I expect them to make an appearance there as well.
You didn't hear it from me but there are a few shows these guys are touring during that block of time. TOM PERHAPS is on that list.
You didn't hear it from me either, but TOM is perhaps on that list.
0 x

RyanS

Post by RyanS » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:06 pm

Lol I think we're all saying the same thing :)
0 x
Ryan Sundheimer
www.AirshowStuff.com