Hop in the cockpit with #AFThunderbird 5 for their flyover of the USNS Mercy as she departed Los Angeles yesterday #AmericaStrong
- A34A4745 - Copy.jpg (69.37 KiB) Viewed 8702 times
- A34A4746 - Copy.jpg (83.41 KiB) Viewed 8702 times
- A34A4746-2 - Copy.jpg (91.41 KiB) Viewed 8702 times
- A34A4747 - Copy.jpg (81.61 KiB) Viewed 8702 times
I wonder if they were given an end date and got as many in as they could, or if they decided to call off future attempts given the trouble they had with air traffic over LA. Either way, a pretty abrupt ending to the whole thing.
There are still a few flyovers from other units planned, but they have certainly slowed down big time as well.
Friday’s flyover of San Diego and Los Angeles was dedicated to the healthcare workers, first responders, military and essential employees battling COVID-19 in California.
It also served as our final mission for #AmericaStrong. It was an honor to partner with the U.S. Navy Blue Angels to salute frontline responders across the U.S. during this difficult time it our nation.
Stay healthy and stay tuned for team updates!
- 97350206_10157653523128229_5321379834528530432_o.jpg (285.39 KiB) Viewed 6357 times
- c3eaec09-5667-481e-90fd-875de1fc0152-large16x9_HealthcareWorkerFlyover_Graphic3.jpg (86.08 KiB) Viewed 4573 times
This was their approach to the downtown area. I was hoping the 193rd would be tucked up right behind the 171st.
BATON20 "head on".
STEEL62 with a distant photo pass.
BATON20 making the turn to follow STEEL62 to the southwest before looping back over the city.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests