Kyle Franklin "Franklin's Flying Circus" 2021 Schedule

Find out where your favorite performers will be! Be sure to check schedules for updates as they are always subject to change. Also post year-related performer information, such as music lists.
n33d4sp33d_85

Kyle Franklin "Franklin's Flying Circus" 2021 Schedule

Post by n33d4sp33d_85 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:49 am

June
30: Battle Creek, Michigan [viewtopic.php?p=19368#p19368]

July
1-4: Battle Creek, Michigan [viewtopic.php?p=19368#p19368]
26-31: Oshkosh, Wisconsin [https://eaa.org/airventure/eaa-airventu ... hkosh-2021]

August
1: Oshkosh, Wisconsin [https://eaa.org/airventure/eaa-airventu ... hkosh-2021]
Last edited by n33d4sp33d_85 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
0 x

n33d4sp33d_85

Post by n33d4sp33d_85 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:53 am

2021 SCHEDULE?
I’ve been getting a lot of messages wanting to know my schedule for this year and to be perfectly honest I don’t know how this year’s schedule is going to end up. Between Covid restrictions in different states and a lot of shows having a hard time finding sponsorship money for their events nothing is for certain. I have been on this roller coaster ride of book a show, lose a show for the past few months. 

I do have lots of different irons in the fire for this year though. Along with my normal bookings for my Comedy routine, I’ve got a top-secret project I’m working on and I am happy to announce I will be flying some shows as the Immortal Red Baron (act belongs to a friend). This is a very unique act, in a even more unique “one off” airplane. Go figure! I am very excited about this act and feel it’s right up my alley. 

Below is my VERY tentative schedule for 2021.  I will get the schedule up on my website and will update it there and here as things progress. 
I want to thank all of my fans and sponsors who have continued to stand by me through this passed year. Especially Aircraft Specialties Services, CamGuard, Apogee Investments and Kimmel Aviation Insurance Agency, Inc
Hope to see you all at an airshow near you!

May 1-2 St. Joseph, MO Comedy
May 6-9 Private Show
May 29 Lakin, KS (maybe) ??????
May 31 Branson, MO Red Baron
June 6 Private Show
June 12 Slaton, TX Comedy
June 26-27 Topeka, KS (maybe) Comedy
July 2-4 Battle Creek, MI Comedy
July 26/Aug. 1 Oshkosh, WI Comedy
Sept. 11 Scott City, KS (maybe) Red Baron
Oct 9-10 Louisville, MS (maybe) Comedy
Oct 23 Private Show (maybe)

Update: After posting this I got confirmation that the June 19 Chickasha, OK show is a no for me. Their budget has been cut drastically. This is something I’m hearing from multiple shows. 
Last edited by n33d4sp33d_85 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

n33d4sp33d_85

Post by n33d4sp33d_85 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:19 am

Update from Kyle Franklin.
More changes to my 2021 schedule!
As I mentioned in my last post things keep changing and I have some more changes to announce.

I’ve been working on multiple different projects this year, one being top-secret that’s not necessarily related to Airshows but I will still be flying. Wasn’t sure if it was going to happen or not but at this moment it looks like it is moving forward and because of this I am going to have to cancel my EARLY 2021 season. I’m very disappointed about having to do this. I was hoping to be able to work around my airshow schedule but I just can’t make it happen. The shows I’m having to cancel on include the Sound of Speed Airshow in St. Joseph Missouri May 1-2 and the Branson Missouri show on May 31. To be clear these shows are still going forward, I will just not be available to performing there. So please give them your support. They will both be great shows and I want to thank them so much for hiring me and for being so understanding.

Also due to this project I will not have time to get everything ready for the Immortal Red Baron act that I was hoping to fly this year. This act belongs to a friend who has decided to exit the airshow circuit for the moment. The airplane and the act are for sale, on barnstormers if someone is interested. It’s a one of a kind act and airplane that has been very popular over the past few years.

As for the top-secret project I wish I could say more but it is top-secret for now! I will update you when I can about it. I want to thank all of my fans, sponsors and friends, namely Brad Donner, for all there help this year. I wish you all a great 2021!
0 x