What To Watch For In 2019?

Threads about the world of aviation outside of airshows. General aviation, airlines, spotting, etc.
violet94

What To Watch For In 2019?

Post by violet94 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:06 am

Fifty years after Apollo 11 landed on the Moon, and after an eight-year hiatus, humans will again fly into space from U.S. soil, with Blue Origin and Virgin Galactic expected to begin suborbital tourist flights and Boeing and SpaceX planning to fly astronauts to the International Space Station.

See more at: http://aviationweek.com/future-aerospac ... es-1896451
0 x

Airshow4444

Post by Airshow4444 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:39 am

2019 looks to be an exciting year for space travel. I'm really looking forward to crewed missions again from US soil. SpaceX currently has my support in the effort to get folks back to space. I think they'll do it before anyone else. It'll also be nice to see some more Falcon Heavy launches.
1 x
Ricky Matthews - AirshowStuff Photographer/Reporter

TommyJ

Post by TommyJ » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:01 pm

In 2019, it turned out a little unsuccessfully. But in 2020 there was a return of the first stages of missiles to the base. And the flight to the moon was again. And there are many applications for the withdrawal of an incredible number of satellites from completely different companies. Leif Erikson Award for the young company Skyrora. And more interesting things are planned for 2021. Tom Cruise is going into space. Many test launches are planned for this year. I think this might be really interesting.
0 x