Unfortunately the shift to the Steam Edition has made it so that the "box" version of the game cannot natively connect to the Steam version. There are third-party solutions out there but they don't work very well for the formation stuff that we do, so we are limited to SE players only for right now.
There is a Facebook group for the server called FlyFS Multiplayer Server where we post screenshots and links to aircraft and such. The whole thing is public and it's always nice to have some actual airshow fans on with us, so feel free to join us some time!
You can connect to the FlyFS session in the FSX:SE lobby. We also have a Teamspeak 3 server up at IP FlyFS.hopto.org for voice comms.
- capture_02_03_2017__22_54_46-003669.jpg (130.09 KiB) Viewed 15094 times
- capture_01_27_2017__22_55_26-003635.jpg (103.47 KiB) Viewed 15094 times
- capture_01_21_2017__23_19_15-003496.jpg (77.74 KiB) Viewed 15094 times
- capture_01_15_2017__19_58_23-003389.jpg (48.83 KiB) Viewed 15094 times
Yep! We successfully landed it on there a few times and I think it was able to take off also. The C-17 didn't stop as fast and rolled off the end each time
Ryan even managed to fly inside the C-17... haha. Fun times!
- 18156095_10154643330053207_2661095719270753028_o.jpg (271.41 KiB) Viewed 14855 times
- 18216651_10154643330588207_868495562425441164_o.jpg (56.94 KiB) Viewed 14855 times
- 18216817_10154643330498207_41550407490290423_o.jpg (162.22 KiB) Viewed 14855 times
It should be on, no IP needed though as it runs through Steam:
Ah, ok I understand. Unfortunately we had to shut the FS2004 and non-Steam server down. I did not think anyone still flew on it regularly to miss it. I am sorry!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest