Register at the site and they will send you a link for the streaming.
You can see the 8 Thunderbird jets. The 2 F-35's and 2 F-22's are right behind the Thunderbirds.
The A-10's are to the right behind the F-22's.
I think I can see the F-22 Team trailer on the left. Probably means they will not set-up their tent at the show.
If anybody reads this, could you pick me up a cap, coins, shirt and some patches (rubber patches especially)? PM me for payment details. I will make you a very nice offer.
Camera work is very good at show. HD
- DAA420E3-663B-42EB-9270-908443361CF7.png (337.44 KiB) Viewed 2239 times
I was not able to get to the show.
- Lucas Oil Airshows: Pitts S-1-11B (N5111B)
- L-39 Demo Team: Aero L-39C Albatros "Sarance" (N995X)
- MH-65 Demo: Eurocopter MH-65D Dolphin (6575)
- B-25 Panchito: North American B-25J Mitchell "Panchito" (N9079Z)
- GEICO Skytypers: North American SNJ-2
- C-17 Demo: Boeing C-17 Globemaster III (01-0191)
- Scott Francis Airshows: MX Aircraft MXS (N104MX)
- A-10C Demo Team: Fairchild Republic A-10C Warthog (80-0275)
- F-22A Demo Team: Lockheed Martin F-22A Raptor (08-4170)
- Heritage Flight P-51: North American P-51D Mustang (NL151AM)
- F-35A Demo Team: Lockheed Martin F-35A Lightning II (17-5282)
- USAF Thunderbirds
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests