Swedish SK.60 solo display 2024

Find out where your favorite performers will be! Be sure to check schedules for updates as they are always subject to change. Also post year-related performer information, such as music lists.
Adam

Swedish SK.60 solo display 2024

Post by Adam » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:40 pm

It appears that the outstanding Swedish Air Force SK.60 solo display - for my money the best jet trainer solo I've seen - is getting a farewell season (or at least, a farewell half-season).
In June this year, SK 60 will be phased out, which the Luftstridsskolan draws attention to with various activities during the spring and summer. To draw attention to the school aircraft's long-term service in the Air Force, activities are organized for the public and the media. The Luftstridsskolan publishes the spring's national and Nordic display program with the SK 60 on our website in February, the first flight displays start in May.
The farewell season will be launched with a press day and air display at Linköping on the 10th of April and, seperate from the linked article, I understand that it will display from mid-May until late June, with several international appearances in that time.

One of those displays will be a public retirement ceremony and airshow on the 18th of June at Linköping.

https://www.mynewsdesk.com/se/forsvarsm ... cH9qTFtg68
Last edited by Adam on Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Freelance airshow media and videography (thisisflight.net)
Producer with PlanesTV
Airshow commentator

n33d4sp33d_85

Post by n33d4sp33d_85 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:11 pm

0 x