NextGen Eagles Aerobatic Team

Post your airshow-related threads here! For specific airshows, please use the year-specific forum.
n33d4sp33d_85

NextGen Eagles Aerobatic Team

Post by n33d4sp33d_85 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:06 pm

Leland Kracher and Tom Braymer has just joined together to form the first formation aerobatic team involving the Christen Eagle since the Iron Eagles Aerobatic Team.
Today is a pretty awesome day.
Ever since I was a kid, I’ve dreamed of being a formation aerobatic pilot. From wanting to be a Blue Angel flying fighters, to traveling the country with my favorite civilian airshow team, and even flying virtual airshows as the Blue Eagles, leading a formation aerobatic act has been something I’ve always wanted to achieve… and today I get to announce that’s coming true.
I am elated to introduce the Worlds ONLY Christen Eagle formation aerobatic team… the NextGen Eagles flown by myself and my good friend/wingman, Thomas Braymer.
I can’t begin to thank everybody here I need to, but I will say without the help of so many people I wouldn’t be in this position today, and to them I am forever grateful.
We’ll be at ICAS booth 430, and can’t wait to fly a show near you next season!
https://www.facebook.com/lkracher/posts ... V59b14SaZl

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz6Vt3huhyC/
1 x

Adambadger88

Post by Adambadger88 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:35 pm

0 x

passedgas46

Post by passedgas46 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:08 am

I've always been a fan of the civilian formation teams, whether they were in T-6s, Pitts, Extras, or Christen Eagles.

I have fond memories from the Christen Eagles Aerobatic Team. In my opinion they were the pinnacle of the formation bi-plane acts. I was sad when I learned Charlie passed away in '96. Same for when Tom passed last year. (Is Gene Soucy still flying airshows? Last I saw of him was at a small airshow in NJ.)

I enjoyed the Iron Eagles when they were around and was sad to hear when Bill Gordon passed away.

Looking forward to seeing what Leland and Thomas bring with their act.
2 x